Freedom From The Mundane - A Writer's Blog

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Feeling Rough

Short post today because I feel really rough. Woke up with a sore head and a bit of a cold, and by the end of the day it had progressed to a pounding headache, hacking cough, a chest full of phlegm, a pounding head and a nose full of snot.

Lovely.

I watched the rugby (Ireland v Wales), then I made dinner; Marzetti, which went down well, but wasn’t one of my best. I was only estimating the ingredients and overloaded it with pasta. I then spent the evening in bed unable to keep my eyes open and unable to stop coughing.




Six Nations Rugby

Six Nations Rugby
Week 1 Results

Italy 3 - 39 France
England 42 - 20 Scotland
Wales 9 – 19 Ireland


Standings



Week 2 Fixtures

Sat 10th Feb
England v Italy (13:30)
Scotland v Wales (15:30)

Sun 11th Feb
Ireland v France (15:00)



POOLSIDE POETRY
is out on
MARCH 2nd 2007

Click on the image to
RESERVE YOUR COPY!


Only £5 plus p&p

Labels: , ,

Colin 12:15 pm

0 Comments:

Add a comment