Freedom From The Mundane - A Writer's Blog

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Worse Before It Gets Better

Could hardly sleep last night for constant coughing and a chest full of needles. At least that’s what it felt like. Can’t seem to stop sweating either and I’m just so tired from being unable to shake it. Even my eyes are hurting from the streaming strain. My nose is blocked solid.

I’m quite happy with the new look for my website. It’s very different from what I’ve done previously and I think I’ll need a couple of photos taken for the front page. It’s got an edge of the anarchic, contemporary design and a bit of nuttiness. I like that. It’s also easier to make updates to.

I’m definitely moving the blog over to Wordpress. Watch out for that in the next few days.

I spent my afternoon lying in bed feeling like shit. I wish I had a nurse to look after me. Blonde and busty would do nice. Then again one look at me lying here is such a state might put her off. She’d have to be NHS to put up with me.

I did manage to redraft three short stores ready to get them back out on the submission trail; Only a Bagel, Whisky Snatching, and What a Waste. I still fancy transforming the latter into a play but that’s a project for later.

I took a hot toddy to bed with me later on. Try to sweat this shit out of me. I'm sick of feeling sore and manky like this. I actually wish I was at work!



POOLSIDE POETRY
is out on
MARCH 2nd 2007
Click on the image to
RESERVE YOUR COPY!


Only £5 plus p&p

Labels: , ,

Colin 11:17 am

1 Comments:

sehat sebelum sakit, hidup sebelum mati





Baju Batik Wanita

Add a comment